Shop by Categories
- Fire Department Products
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Suppression & Detection Systems
- Fire Truck Parts
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Safety Products
- Shop by Brand
- Fire Protection Services
Helmet-mounted Multi-Function Dual-Light™ Flashlight
The NSP-4650B Helmet-mounted Multi-Function Dual-Light™ Flashlight is the most versatile choice for helmet-mounted hands-free lighting. The 4650 outshines the competition with its powerful 220 lumen tightly-focused Flashlight and a beam distance rating of 183 meters (600 feet). The user can choose from two additional lower lumen settings at 100 or 30 lumens for the ability to dial-in just the right amount of concentrated light.
But the 4650’s lighting options don’t stop there. Located just below the Flashlight and perfectly angled at 45 degrees to the flashlight, is a user-selectable brightness Floodlight. Since Floodlights don’t have a reflector, the light pattern doesn’t have a bright center spot, instead the Floodlight’s soft unfocused light pattern is perfect for lighting up nearby objects. Reading the gauge on a respirator, inspecting or working on things within arm’s reach and illuminating the ground as the user walks are now possible thanks to the integrated Floodlight. Brightness settings for the floodlight give the user the choice of 100 or 50 Lumens for typical use, as well as a “Survival” mode at 15 lumens for emergency situations when having less light that runs for 60+ hours might just make the difference.
Additionally, in Dual-Light mode (both the Flashlight and the Floodlight turned on at the same time) the user can light up the distance and the ground at the same time for maximum versatility and user safety. The 4650 also has a green, rear facing LED light so that others can easily identify team personnel in smoke-filled or dusty environments.
The 4650 will fit on any Fire Helmet (or side-brim hard hat) regardless of whether it has an up-turned or down-turned brim thanks to the multi-angle adjustment feature that allows the user to fine tune the exact position and angle of the light. This feature makes it possible to not only avoid goggles, face shields and other helmet-worn gear, but also place the light exactly where it’s needed. The 4650 is IP-X7 rated water proof and meets the requirement for NFPA-1971-8.6 (2013). Power comes from 2 included CR-123 batteries.
- Quantity Available: 23
- Flashlight – Floodlight – Dual-Light™
- CREE LED technology – 50,000+ hours LED life
- User-selectable brightness on Flashlight & Floodlight including 15 Lumen Survival mode on Floodlight
- Works with virtually all fire helmets and hard hats
- Can be mounted to the brim on either side of most helmets
- Allows user to select exact angle and position for optimum light alignment and clearance of face shields, goggles or other equipment
- Rear-facing Green Safety LED
- Cast from ADC12 aluminum alloy
- Impact & chemical resistant
- Meets the requirements for NFPA-1971-8.6 (2013)
- Serialized for personal identification
- Powered by 2 – CR-123 batteries (included)